REASONS TO BOOK DIRECT
THE MODERN HONOLULU, a AAA Four Diamond Hotel, invites you to book your Oahu vacation with us directly on our website, by calling our reservations team or your preferred travel advisor. Either way, we promise that our team will work to help you book and plan not just a reservation, but an experience to remember.
1. When you call THE MODERN HONOLULU’s reservations team, you speak directly with travel planners who are Oahu experts. Their combined 100-plus years of Oahu living can help you create an extraordinary, uncommon Hawaiian experience.
2. Our website and reservations team offer the same rates you’ll find on any other travel site. If you see a better rate for the same room type, just call and our team will verify and match it.*
3. Our team can assist with special requests such as adjoining rooms, in-room amenities and more.
4. After making a reservation, you can make any changes necessary with no additional expense or hassle. And, we only request an advance deposit – not a full prepayment. Plus, your deposit is 100% refundable if your reservation is canceled within our cancellation period.
5. We can connect you with THE MODERN HONOLULU's concierge team to help book your island activities.
6. We help you make the most of every moment you spend with us.
*The price match offer does not apply to the following:
- Rates not available to the general travel public, including negotiated corporate or group rates.
- Discount rates for members of groups or individuals who meet certain criteria, including AAA, seniors, government employees or Kama`aina.
- Package rates that include the room and other elements such as travel, auto rental, entertainment and/or non-breakfast
- Package or group add-on rates that extend the length of a stay.
- Negotiated rates for stays more than 30 nights.
- Rates available on websites that do not disclose the specific hotel or brand until the reservation is completed, such as
Priceline and Hotwire.
- Pre-paid rates – involving a voucher or any form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic formats) – for a hotel stay.