The Modern Honolulu Essential Information
Address: 1775 Ala Moana Blvd. Honolulu, HA 96815
Resort Manager: Marilyn Verner
Check-In: 4:00 P.M. & Check-Out: 10:00 A.M.
Daily Resort Fee: $40.18 tax inclusive, per room, per night, payable at check-in. The resort fee covers the use of amenities such as the pools, gym and yoga classes as well as Wi-Fi.
For Groups looking to book 5 or more rooms - contact us here.
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservations: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required and must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. Also needed are a credit card for a $300 security deposit and a nightly $40.18 tax inclusive resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi and in-room wired internet, fitness center, pools and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Valid government-issued photo identification is required and must match the guest name under which the reservation was made and a credit card for the security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $40.18 tax inclusive per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- There is a General Excise Tax and state-imposed Transient Occupancy Tax which will be collected upon check-in.
- Please note that this hotel is a Member-Only Resort. This means that only the Primary member can check-in at the resort. Alternate guests and Associate members may not check-in. One room per trip and any additional rooms will be canceled.
- Please be advised, if parking on-site there will be a $24.95 plus tax charge per night.
During Your Stay:
- Children are welcome, though cribs/infant beds are not available.
- ADA rooms are available on request.
- The Modern Honolulu is a hotel that is being converted into a timeshare property. Although our rooms are not currently equipped with the typical amenities our members have become accustomed to (refrigerators, microwaves, washer/dryer), we will do our best to deliver a memorable vacation experience. We are presently in the planning stages with the goal to renovate and refresh the accommodations in the near future. During this time, the hotel rooms will not have kitchens or kitchenettes.
- To reduce contact, we will temporarily not offering mid-week housekeeping. However, we will have additional cleaning supplies such as bed linens, towels, and toiletries available upon request. The items will be delivered outside your door in a package for a no-contact delivery.