September 28, 2017
To Live & Dine 2017 to be held at THE MODERN HONOLULU!
Enjoy the ultimate cooking challenge featuring Hānaiali‘i Fine Wines October 8, 2017 from 11am – 2pm at THE MODERN HONOLULU.
To Live & Dine 2017
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2017
THE MODERN HONOLULU
Modern Luxury Hawai‘i and Hawai‘i Life Real Estate Brokers present To Live & Dine 2017, the ultimate cooking challenge featuring Hānaiali‘i Fine Wines October 8, 2017 from 11am – 2pm at THE MODERN HONOLULU.
Enjoy tastings of Hānaiali‘i's award-winning wines as some of Hawai'i’s top chefs compete on behalf of their selected charity by masterfully preparing unique creations infused with Hānaiali‘i Merlot.
You, along with a celebrity panel of judges, will vote for your favorite dish and winning chefs will donate the prize to benefit the Hawai'i community.
Best of all, there will be a special performance by Amy Hānaiali‘I Gilliom!
- Executive Chef Randy Bangloy of Eating House 1849 Kapolei
- Executive Chef Fred DeAngelo of BLT Steak
- Executive Chef Chad Horton of Herringbone
- Executive Chef Justin Inagaki of Hy's Steak House
- Chef Kevin Lee of Pai Honolulu
- Chef Mark Noguchi of The Pili Group
- Chef JoSoon Seuk of Ravish
(All Guest must be 21 years or older)
General Admission: $100 Early Bird, $125 At the Door
Attire: Resort Wear – this is an outdoor event.