BOOK DIRECT AND WE’LL WAIVE OUR RESORT FEES
As a reward for our direct leisure bookers, we’ll waive our daily resort fee for leisure bookings* that are made directly on our site or directly with our call center by phone. You’ll get all of the great features below for free, as our gift to you for booking directly.
THE MODERN HONOLULU RESORT FEE POLICY
For all stays beginning January 1, 2018, THE MODERN HONOLULU has implemented a daily resort fee of $30 per room, per night which covers a variety of guest services and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Welcome Drink and Cold Towel Service
- Wireless Internet Access (Throughout Stay)
- Two Bottled Waters (replenished nightly)
- In Room Coffee and Tea (replenished daily)
- Fitness Room Access with Complimentary Yoga Classes (M-W-F mornings)
- Addiction Nightclub Admission (T-F-S nights)
- Daily Newspapers
- Full Service Business Center access and services
- “Access Like a Local” to the Honolulu Museum of Art and other local attractions
BEST RATE GUARANTEE
If you find a lower rate for the same room at the same time elsewhere online, copy down the link and call our reservation center. Our representatives can verify the rate and match the rate for you and complete your booking on the phone**.
*Resort fees are waived only for leisure bookings made through this website or booked directly with our reservations center via phone. Group, corporate, negotiated and any other types of rates are excluded from this offer. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
**Price matching is available on a USD basis only and does not apply to the following:
- Rates not available to the general travel public, including negotiated corporate or group rates.
- Discount rates for members of groups or individuals who meet certain criteria, including AAA, seniors, government employees or Kama`aina.
- Package rates that include the room and other elements such as travel, auto rental, entertainment and/or non-breakfast
- Package or group add-on rates that extend the length of a stay.
- Negotiated rates for stays more than 30 nights.
- Rates available on websites that do not disclose the specific hotel or brand until the reservation is completed, such as Priceline and Hotwire.
- Pre-paid rates – involving a voucher or any form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic formats) – for a hotel stay.